Thursday, May 31

SINGLE?? NO PROBS.....

Assalamuaikum and hello again!


being single for 20 years...cool right...hehehe..


in 2005, i have met my besties that are Sofiana Abdul Aziz and Nur Amalina Mohd Razi. then we had promised not to be in love during the school age...so then..thats why i live single until now...it is not because i am too choosey or what...me, myself also don't know why i am still single...haha...maybe my first love is my future husband, the eternal love, awwwwwhhhh....<3


Ameerah - Sofiana - Amalina - Nadhirah
(LIBRARIANS' DINNER EVENT)




sorry for the blurry picture...well, cheap camera...hehe


emmmm....i love being single...feel free to go anywhere with anyone i like...no one will care with whatever i'll do...except for my parents, of course...FREEEEEE!!!!!


i have hundreds of love quotes and below are some of it...enjoy!! <3








































p/s: done by 2:17 am....i love writing in the early of the morning...thats where i get the idea of my writing...see you in another post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment